Campuses of Consent: Sexual and Social Justice in Higher Education
- Theresa A. Kulbaga and Leland G. Spencer
- ix + 187 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Amherst: University of Massachusetts Press
- Focuses on language, policy, and concepts of gender, gender identity, and sexuality on US campuses from 2016 to 2018.
- Main subject
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781625344588 (cloth); 9781625344595 (pap.)
- Kulbaga, Theresa A., and Leland G. Spencer, eds. Campuses of Consent: Sexual and Social Justice in Higher Education. Amherst: University of Massachusetts Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed June 5, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1004.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsQED: A Journal in GLBTQ Worldmaking 8.2 (2021): 191–95
Resources for Gender and Women's Studies: A Feminist Review 41.3–4 (2020): 15–16