My Brilliant Friends: Our Lives in Feminism
- Nancy K. Miller
- vii + 222 pp., ill., bibl.
- Publication date
- New York: Columbia University Press
- Focuses on the friendships and interconnected work of literary critics Carolyn Heilbrun, Nancy K. Miller, Diane Middlebrook, and Naomi Schor.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Feminism and Women's Rights
Literature and Literary Criticism
- 9780231190541 (cloth); 9780231548946 (ebook)
- Miller, Nancy K. My Brilliant Friends: Our Lives in Feminism. New York: Columbia University Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed May 29, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1016.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsResources for Gender and Women's Studies: A Feminist Review 41.1–2 (2020): 19–20
Tulsa Studies in Women's Literature 38.2 (2019): 474–76