Remaking a Life: How Women Living with HIV/AIDS Confront Inequality
- Celeste Watkins-Hayes
- xii + 319 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Oakland: University of California Press
- Based on interviews with 114 women living with HIV/AIDS who identify as biracial, black, Latina, or white and 40 AIDS service providers in the Chicago area. Examines intersectional inequality and the social networks and public policies that can provide assistance.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Health and Medicine
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780520296022 (cloth); 9780520296039 (pap.); 9780520968738 (ebook)
- Watkins-Hayes, Celeste. Remaking a Life: How Women Living with HIV/AIDS Confront Inequality. Oakland: University of California Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed February 8, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1055.