Women and the French Army during the World Wars, 1914–1940
- Andrew Orr
- xxvi + 192 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Bloomington: Indiana University Press
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, University of Notre Dame
- Focuses on civilian workers who supported the military.
- Main subject
- Business and Work
- 9780253026309 (cloth); 9780253026774 (pap.); 9780253026781 (ebook)
- Orr, Andrew. Women and the French Army during the World Wars, 1914–1940. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed February 8, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1067.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsAmerican Historical Review 124.3 (2019): 1155–56
Women in French Studies 26 (2018): 179–81