Consumer Sexualities: Women and Sex Shopping
- Rachel Wood
- Sexualities in Society, vol. 2
- xi + 156 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, University of Sussex
- Based on interviews and fieldwork with 22 women in the United Kingdom with a focus on their shopping experiences.
- Main subject
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781138213821 (cloth); 9781315447506 (ebook)
- Wood, Rachel. Consumer Sexualities: Women and Sex Shopping. Sexualities in Society, vol. 2. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed July 4, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL110.