Eloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her Superpower
- Brittney C. Cooper
- 288 pp.
- Publication date
- New York: St. Martin's Press
- Publication notes
- A free book club discussion guide is available
- Part memoir and part social commentary that focuses on topics including the contradictions of black women's lives, friendship, girls, misogynistic Christianity, and oppressive white feminism.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9781250112576 (cloth); 9781250112880 (pap.); 9781250112897 (ebook)
- Cooper, Brittney C. Eloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her Superpower. New York: St. Martin's Press, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed June 5, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL111.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsKirkus Reviews, Nov. 26, 2017
Library Journal, Dec. 1, 2017
Publishers Weekly, Nov. 6, 2017
Resources for Gender and Women's Studies: A Feminist Review 39.3–4 (2018): 7–9