Greek Tragic Women on Shakespearean Stages
- Tanya Pollard
- vii + 331 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Oxford University Press
- Focuses on how newly rediscovered ancient Greek plays and their female characters affected playwrights and commercial theater in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Main subject
- Literature and Literary Criticism
- 9780198793113 (cloth); 9780192511607 (ebook); 9780192511614 (ebook)
- Pollard, Tanya. Greek Tragic Women on Shakespearean Stages. New York: Oxford University Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed February 8, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1135.