Adolescence, Girlhood, and Media Migration
- Aimee Rickman
- x + 175 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Lanham, MD: Lexington Books/Rowman and Littlefield
- Publication notes
- Added subtitle: US Teens' Use of Social Media to Negotiate Offline Struggles
- Based on a year of fieldwork in the rural midwestern United States with a group of diverse girls aged 14–19.
- Main subject
- Media and Popular Culture
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781498553926 (cloth); 9781498553933 (ebook)
- Rickman, Aimee. Adolescence, Girlhood, and Media Migration. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books/Rowman and Littlefield, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed January 18, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1173.