Queer Terror: Life, Death, and Desire in the Settler Colony
- C. Heike Schotten
- xxii + 241 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Columbia University Press
- Applies decolonial theory, indigenous theory, and queer theory to the moralism behind the War on Terror and offers readings of works by Hannah Arendt, Lee Edelman, Michel Foucault, and Thomas Hobbes to connect biopolitics with desire and sovereignty.
- Main subject
- Philosophy, Critical Theory, and Social Criticism
- 9780231187466 (cloth); 9780231187473 (pap.); 9780231547284 (ebook)
- Schotten, C. Heike. Queer Terror: Life, Death, and Desire in the Settler Colony. New York: Columbia University Press, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed January 19, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1235.