Gender, Technology, and Violence
- Marie Segrave and Laura Vitis
- Routledge Studies in Crime and Society, vol. 31
- xiii + 128 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Focuses on criminology in technology and covers topics including cyberbullying, gendered political violence, human trafficking, intimate partner violence, online harassment, sexual violence, and surveillance.
- Main subject
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781138217232 (cloth); 9781315441146 (ebook); 9781315441153 (ebook)
- Segrave, Marie, and Laura Vitis, eds. Gender, Technology, and Violence. Routledge Studies in Crime and Society, vol. 31. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed July 7, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1247.