Black on Both Sides: A Racial History of Trans Identity
- C. Riley Snorton
- xiv + 261 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press
- Covers the mid-19th century to the present.
- Main subject
- Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781517901721 (cloth); 9781517901738 (pap.); 9781452955858 (ebook)
- Snorton, C. Riley. Black on Both Sides: A Racial History of Trans Identity. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed May 17, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1292.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsAmerican Historical Review 124.4 (2019): 1464–65
Resources for Gender and Women's Studies: A Feminist Review 39.3–4 (2018): 13–15