Feminist Ecologies: Changing Environments in the Anthropocene
- Lara Stevens, Peta Tait, and Denise Varney
- ix + 271 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Cham: Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature
- Includes previously published work and new essays and covers the ecofeminist movement from the 1970s to the present.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9783319643847 (cloth); 9783319643854 (ebook)
- Stevens, Lara, Peta Tait, and Denise Varney, eds. Feminist Ecologies: Changing Environments in the Anthropocene. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed February 5, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1312.