After Repeal: Rethinking Abortion Politics
- Kath Browne and Sydney Calkin
- xi + 305 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- London: Zed Books
- Publication notes
- Based on a workshop at the Maynooth University Social Sciences Institute in 2018
- Focuses on Ireland's repeal of the Eighth Amendment that outlawed abortion and examines cultural, political, and social forces that shaped the discourse and actions in Ireland and affect reproductive rights around the world.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9781786997173 (cloth); 9781786997180 (pap.); 9781786997197 (ebook)
- Browne, Kath, and Sydney Calkin, eds. After Repeal: Rethinking Abortion Politics.. London: Zed Books, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed December 4, 2021. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1447.