Whiter: Asian American Women on Skin Color and Colorism
- Nikki Khanna
- xi + 261 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: New York University Press
- Includes personal narratives by women ranging in age from 22 to 62 who self-identify as Asian, South Asian, or multiracial with Asian ancestry according to the US government's classifications of race, and most are middle-class and heterosexual.
- Main subject
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781479881086 (cloth); 9781479800292 (pap.); 9781479810963 (ebook)
- Khanna, Nikki, ed. Whiter: Asian American Women on Skin Color and Colorism.. New York: New York University Press, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed August 11, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1455.