Visitors: An American Feminist in East Central Europe
- Ann Snitow
- Foreword by Susan Faludi
- xviii + 301 pp., ill., index
- Publication date
- New York: New Village Press
- Covers Ann Snitow's work in Europe for more than 20 years after the fall of the Berlin Wall. Snitow died after she finished the manuscript but before the book was published. Judith Levine and Katie Detwiler shepherded it through publication.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9781613321317 (cloth); 9781613321300 (pap.); 9781613321324 (ebook); 9781613321331 (ebook)
- Snitow, Ann. Visitors: An American Feminist in East Central Europe. New York: New Village Press, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed May 28, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1462.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsInternational Feminist Journal of Politics 23.5 (2021): 841–43
Publishers Weekly, Nov. 27, 2019