Windows of Opportunity: How Women Seize Peace Negotiations for Political Change
- Miriam J. Anderson
- xi + 217 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, Cambridge University
- Focuses on peace negotiations in Burundi, Macedonia (now North Macedonia), and Northern Ireland and examines 195 peace agreements signed between 1975 and 2011.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9780190239534 (cloth); 9780190239541 (ebook)
- Anderson, Miriam J. Windows of Opportunity: How Women Seize Peace Negotiations for Political Change. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016. Sylvia. Accessed December 1, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1481.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsPolitical Science Quarterly 132.4 (2017–18): 781–83
Political Studies Review 15.2 (2017): 272–73