After Emily: Two Remarkable Women and the Legacy of America's Greatest Poet
- Julie Dobrow
- xxii + 426 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: W. W. Norton
- Uses primary sources to examine the impact Mabel Loomis Todd and Millicent Todd Bingham had on editing and promoting Emily Dickinson's poetry and how they shaped reception of the works and perceptions of Dickinson.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Literature and Literary Criticism
- 9780393249262 (cloth); 9780393357493 (pap.); 9780393249279 (ebook)
- Dobrow, Julie. After Emily: Two Remarkable Women and the Legacy of America's Greatest Poet. New York: W. W. Norton, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed May 19, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1503.