No Straight Path: Becoming Women Historians
- Elizabeth Jacoway
- Foreword by Glenda Elizabeth Gilmore
- xiii + 246 pp., bibl.
- Publication date
- Baton Rouge: Louisiana State University Press
- Includes personal narratives by 10 women in the United States who entered the profession after World War II.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Business and Work
- 9780807170434 (cloth); 9780807172124 (ebook)
- Jacoway, Elizabeth, ed. No Straight Path: Becoming Women Historians. Baton Rouge: Louisiana State University Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed June 6, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1568.