Performance, Feminism, and Affect in Neoliberal Times
- Elin Diamond, Denise Varney, and Candice Amich
- xviii + 315 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- London: Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature
- Based on work of the Feminist Research Working Group of the International Federation for Theatre Research and includes case studies of performance art in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, France, Guatemala, India, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Sweden, and the United States.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9781137598097 (cloth); 9781349955824 (pap.); 9781137598103 (ebook)
- Diamond, Elin, Denise Varney, and Candice Amich, eds. Performance, Feminism, and Affect in Neoliberal Times. London: Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed June 10, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1578.