Romancing the Sperm: Shifting Biopolitics and the Making of Modern Families
- Diane Tober
- xv + 220 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, University of California at Berkeley and San Francisco
- Based on interviews with single women and lesbian couples in the 1990s.
- Main subject
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies
Health and Medicine
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780813590790 (cloth); 9780813590783 (pap.); 9780813590806 (ebook); 9780813590820 (ebook)
- Tober, Diane. Romancing the Sperm: Shifting Biopolitics and the Making of Modern Families. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed May 24, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1586.