Shortlisted: Women in the Shadows of the Supreme Court
- Renee Knake Jefferson and Hannah Brenner Johnson
- xiv + 287 pp.
- Publication date
- New York: New York University Press
- Covers women on official short lists for Supreme Court vacancies before Sanda Day O'Connor was nominated: Florence Allen, Sylvia Bacon, Carla Hills, Amalya Lyle Kearse, Cornelia Kennedy, Joan Dempsey Klein, Mildred Lillie, Soia Mentschikoff, and Susie Sharp.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Business and Work
- 9781479895915 (cloth); 9781479816019 (ebook)
- Jefferson, Renee Knake, and Hannah Brenner Johnson. Shortlisted: Women in the Shadows of the Supreme Court. New York: New York University Press, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed June 6, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1589.