Strange Bedfellows: Marriage in the Age of Women's Liberation
- Alison Lefkovitz
- 273 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press
- Focuses on the battle over marriage law by feminists and men's rights groups and how legal reforms of divorce, alimony, and marital property negatively affected women, the poor, immigrants, LGBTQ+ communities, and various racial and cultural groups.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780812250152 (cloth); 9780812295054 (ebook)
- Lefkovitz, Alison. Strange Bedfellows: Marriage in the Age of Women's Liberation. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed January 29, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1591.