Poverty in the United States: Women's Voices
- Ann O'Leary and Paula M. Frew
- xxii + 234 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Springer Nature/Springer Science+Business
- Focuses on the connections between poverty, its related social conditions, and health.
- Main subject
Health and Medicine
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9783319438313 (cloth); 9783319829203 (pap.); 9783319438337 (ebook)
- O'Leary, Ann, and Paula M. Frew, eds. Poverty in the United States: Women's Voices. New York: Springer Nature/Springer Science+Business, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed December 6, 2021. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1667.