Women and Sex Tourism Landscapes
- Erin Sanders-McDonagh
- xiii + 166 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Based on 10 years of fieldwork in public spaces associated with the sex industry in the Netherlands and Thailand.
- Main subject
Sports, Hobbies, Recreation, and Travel
- 9781138814547 (cloth); 9780367368852 (pap.); 9781315747385 (ebook)
- Sanders-McDonagh, Erin. Women and Sex Tourism Landscapes. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed September 25, 2021. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1674.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsFeminist Theory 20.3 (2019): 346–47
Gender, Place, and Culture 25.4 (2018): 620–22