Peace Weavers: Uniting the Salish Coast through Cross-Cultural Marriages
- Candace Wellman
- xii + 280 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Pullman: Washington State University Press
- Uses genealogical, primary, and secondary sources to reconstruct four marriages between Coast Salish and Interior Salish women and 18th-century white settlers that helped build collaborative communities along Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest.
- Main subject
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies
Autobiography and Biography
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780874223460 (pap.); 9780874223910 (ebook)
- Wellman, Candace. Peace Weavers: Uniting the Salish Coast through Cross-Cultural Marriages. Pullman: Washington State University Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed August 15, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1710.