Why Labelle Matters
- Adele Bertei
- xviii + 188 pp., bibl.
- Publication date
- Austin: University of Texas Press
- Concentrates on Labelle as an Afrofuturism founder, transformer of pop music, and liberatory cultural icon and includes interviews with members of the group.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9781477320402 (pap.); 9781477322901 (ebook)
- Bertei, Adele. Why Labelle Matters. Austin: University of Texas Press, 2021. Sylvia. Accessed May 20, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1714.