A Two-Spirit Journey: The Autobiography of a Lesbian Ojibwa-Cree Elder
- Ma-Nee Chacaby and Mary Louisa Plummer
- Critical Studies in Native History, vol. 18
- xii + 240 pp., ill., bibl.
- Publication date
- Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press
- Memoir of one of the first openly lesbian Ojibwa-Cree elders who recounts her activism and her struggles against violent colonialist culture and structures.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
- 9780887558122 (pap.); 9780887555039 (ebook)
- Chacaby, Ma-Nee, and Mary Louisa Plummer. A Two-Spirit Journey: The Autobiography of a Lesbian Ojibwa-Cree Elder. Critical Studies in Native History, vol. 18. Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 2016. Sylvia. Accessed May 25, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1765.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsHerizons 30.3 (Winter 2017): 37+
Publishers Weekly, Jan. 23, 2017