A Is for Arsenic: The Poisons of Agatha Christie
- Kathryn Harkup
- 320 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Bloomsbury Sigma/Bloomsbury
- Discusses the poisons used in 14 of Agatha Christie's novels including their effects, real cases involving them, and ease of acquiring them.
- Main subject
- Literature and Literary Criticism
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9781472911308 (cloth); 9781472911315 (pap.); 9781472911292 (ebook)
- Harkup, Kathryn. A Is for Arsenic: The Poisons of Agatha Christie. New York: Bloomsbury Sigma/Bloomsbury, 2015. Sylvia. Accessed May 17, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1800.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsBooklist Online, Sept. 1, 2015
Kirkus Reviews, June 4, 2015
Publishers Weekly, July 13, 2015
New York Times Book Review, Nov. 1, 2015, 30