Abortion after Roe
- Johanna Schoen
- xv + 334 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press
- Focuses on the changes for abortion providers and patients in the United States since 1973.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Health and Medicine
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781469621180 (cloth); 9781469636016 (pap.); 9781469621197 (ebook)
- Schoen, Johanna. Abortion after Roe. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2015. Sylvia. Accessed June 3, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1807.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsAmerican Historical Review 121.4 (2015): 1325–26
Choice 53.9 (2016), rev. 53-4098
Women's Review of Books (May–June 2016): 10–12