Still Mad: American Women Writers and the Feminist Imagination, 1950–2020
- Sandra M. Gilbert and Susan Gubar
- xiii + 441 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: W. W. Norton
- Connects political activism and feminist literature in sections on the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, identity politics in the 1980s and 1990s, and generational changes in the 21st century.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Literature and Literary Theory
Philosophy, Critical Theory, and Social Criticism
- 9780393651713 (cloth); 9780393651720 (ebook)
- Gilbert, Sandra M., and Susan Gubar. Still Mad: American Women Writers and the Feminist Imagination, 1950–2020. New York: W. W. Norton, 2021. Sylvia. Accessed December 6, 2021. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1811.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsBooklist Online, Aug. 2021
Kirkus Reviews, June 5, 2021
New York Times Book Review, Sept. 5, 2021, 12