Ada's Legacy: Cultures of Computing from the Victorian to the Digital Age
- Robin Hammerman and Andrew L. Russell
- ACM Books No. 7
- xii + 249 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- San Rafael, CA: ACM/Morgan and Claypool
- Covers Ada Lovelace's influence on areas ranging from mathematics and computer programming to art, gender studies, literature, and steampunk culture.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9781970001518 (cloth); 9781970001488 (pap.); 9781970001495 (ebook)
- Hammerman, Robin, and Andrew L. Russell, eds. Ada's Legacy: Cultures of Computing from the Victorian to the Digital Age. ACM Books no. 7. San Rafael, CA: ACM/Morgan and Claypool, 2016. Sylvia. Accessed February 5, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1828.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website