- Sara Ahmed
- xii + 359 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Durham, NC: Duke University Press
- Based on interviews with 40 academics, administrators, researchers, and students and 18 narratives of those involved in formal complaint processes to address bullying, discrimination, harassment, inequities, and working conditions at educational institutions. Uses black feminist theory to examine structural failures and how to enact change.
- Main subject
Feminism and Women's Rights
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781478015093 (cloth); 9781478017714 (pap.); 9781478022336 (ebook)
- Ahmed, Sara. Complaint! Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2021. Sylvia. Accessed February 5, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1831.