Digital Black Feminism
- Catherine Knight Steele
- 195 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: New York University Press
- Historicizes black women's use of technology while highlighting their entrepreneurial achievements and communication skills. Also examines how black feminism transforms discourse about patriarchal structures, white supremacy, and liberation in digital spaces.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Media and Popular Culture
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9781479808373 (cloth); 9781479808380 (pap.); 9781479808366 (ebook)
- Steele, Catherine Knight. Digital Black Feminism. New York: New York University Press, 2021. Sylvia. Accessed January 22, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1832.