Advancing Women in Science: An International Perspective
- Willie Pearson, Lisa M. Frehill, and Connie L. McNeely
- xvi + 344 pp., ill., bibl.
- Publication date
- New York: Springer
- Cross-cultural study of educational gaps, policies, and programs and case studies of academic and corporate workplaces focused on the chemical sciences, computer science, mathematics, and statistics.
- Main subject
- Business and Work
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9783319086286 (cloth); 9783319356372 (pap.); 9783319086293 (ebook)
- Pearson, Willie, Lisa M. Frehill, and Connie L. McNeely, eds. Advancing Women in Science: An International Perspective. New York: Springer, 2015. Sylvia. Accessed May 18, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1857.