Believing: Our Thirty-Year Journey to End Gender Violence
- Anita Hill
- xviii + 334 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Viking/Penguin Random House
- Publication notes
- A free reading guide is available
- Combines memoir with anecdotes from survivors, legal analysis, political analysis, social analysis, and solutions.
- Main subject
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780593298299 (cloth); 9780593460061 (pap.); 9780593298305 (ebook)
- Hill, Anita. Believing: Our Thirty-Year Journey to End Gender Violence. New York: Viking/Penguin Random House, 2021. Sylvia. Accessed June 4, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1867.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsBooklist Online, July 2021
Kirkus Reviews, July 10, 2021
Publishers Weekly, June 16, 2021