- Summer Brennan
- xvi + 169 pp., bib., index
- Publication date
- New York: Bloomsbury Academic/Bloomsbury
- Brief exploration of the dual nature of high heels through topics including beauty, fairy tales, falling, femininity, feminism, foot binding, gender identity, mythology, pain, performative gender, and sexuality.
- Main subject
- Art and Design
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781501325991 (pap.); 9781501326011 (ebook)
- Brennan, Summer. High Heel. New York: Bloomsbury Academic/Bloomsbury, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed May 28, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1869.