Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power, and Consent on Campus
- Vanessa Grigoriadis
- xxxv + 332 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Boston: Eamon Dolan Book/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- In-depth reporting on four-year residential campuses across the United States that examines activism, feminism, the Greek system, misogyny, politics, power, sexual assault and prevention programs, and sexuality. Includes interviews with administrators, parents, researchers, and students.
- Main subject
Feminism and Women's Rights
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780544702554 (cloth); 9781328511935 (pap.); 9780544702608 (ebook)
- Grigoriadis, Vanessa. Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power, and Consent on Campus. Boston: Eamon Dolan Book/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed June 5, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1877.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsKirkus Reviews, July 17, 2017
New Yorker, Oct. 4, 2017
Publishers Weekly, Aug. 7, 2017
Resources for Gender and Women's Studies 40.1 (2019): 10–11