Mother and Sons, Inc.: Martha de Cabanis in Medieval Montpellier
- Kathryn L. Reyerson
- viii + 255 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press
- Biography and history of how widowhood and guardianship of boys for the urban mercantile class offered opportunities for women to engage in business, commerce, industry, and real estate in 14th-century France.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Business and Work
- 9780812249613 (cloth); 9780812294507 (ebook)
- Reyerson, Kathryn L. Mother and Sons, Inc.: Martha de Cabanis in Medieval Montpellier. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed May 16, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1879.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsAmerican Historical Review 124.2 (2019): 729–30
French History 32.2 (2018): 309–10