Age in America: The Colonial Era to the Present
- Corinne T. Field and Nicholas L. Syrett
- vii + 338 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: New York University Press
- Examines how concepts of obligations as citizens and rights by age have changed over time.
- Main subject
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781479870011 (cloth); 9781479831913 (pap.); 9781479806836 (ebook)
- Field, Corinne T., and Nicholas L. Syrett, eds. Age in America: The Colonial Era to the Present. New York: New York University Press, 2015. Sylvia. Accessed September 23, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1903.