Already Doing It: Intellectual Disability and Sexual Agency
- Michael Gill
- xvii + 255 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press
- Focuses on the United States and analyzes material including discourse by caregivers and educators, educational training materials, films, legal cases, radio programs, social media, and television programs.
- Main subject
- Health and Medicine
- 9780816682973 (cloth); 9780816682980 (pap.); 9781452942056 (ebook)
- Gill, Michael. Already Doing It: Intellectual Disability and Sexual Agency. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 2015. Sylvia. Accessed June 25, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1916.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsDisability Studies Quarterly 35.4 (2015)
Disability and Society 32.3 (2017): 430–32
PsycCritiques 61.3 (2016), art. 3
Sexualities 19.8 (2016): 999–1001