Feminist Research in Practice
- Maura Kelly and Barbara Gurr
- iv + 170 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield
- Textbook on feminist and sociological research practices that focuses on six projects through their methods, their findings, and the authors' reflections on their processes.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781538123911 (cloth); 9781538123928 (pap.); 9781538123935 (ebook)
- Kelly, Maura, and Barbara Gurr, eds. Feminist Research in Practice. Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1922.