Gilmore Girls: A Cultural History
- Lara C. Stache and Rachel D. Davidson
- xx + 221 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield
- Covers topics including feminism, parenting, popular culture, relationships, and social class.
- Main subject
- Film and Television
Media and Popular Culture
- 9781538112830 (cloth); 9781538112847 (ebook)
- Stache, Lara C., and Rachel D. Davidson. Gilmore Girls: A Cultural History. Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1924.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsBooklist Online, Sept. 1, 2019
Library Journal, July 25, 2019