Gender and Digital Culture: Between Irreconcilability and the Datalogical
- Helen Thornham
- v + 167 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Focuses on class and gender; topics including selfies, sexting, and wearables; and technologies in education, health, and social services systems.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Media and Popular Culture
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781138569959 (cloth); 9780367903633 (pap.); 9780203703915 (ebook)
- Thornham, Helen. Gender and Digital Culture: Between Irreconcilability and the Datalogical. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1937.