Holding the World Together: African Women in Changing Perspective
- Nwando Achebe and Claire Robertson
- vi + 384 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Madison: University of Wisconsin Press
- Divided into topics: economy and society; love, marriage, and women's bodies; religion and politics; and representations.
- Main subject
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780299321109 (cloth); 9780299321147 (pap.); 9780299321130 (ebook)
- Achebe, Nwando, and Claire Robertson, eds. Holding the World Together: African Women in Changing Perspective. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1940.