Hope in the Struggle: A Memoir
- Josie R. Johnson, Arleta Little, and Carolyn Holbrook
- x + 222 + [16 photo] pp., ill., index
- Publication date
- Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press
- Autobiography of civil rights worker Josie R. Johnson, who was born in segregated Texas in 1930, worked for the Urban League, and became a community activist and university administrator in Minneapolis.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781517904449 (cloth); 9781517904456 (pap.); 9781452961538 (ebook)
- Johnson, Josie R., Arleta Little, and Carolyn Holbrook. Hope in the Struggle: A Memoir. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed September 21, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1955.