On Violence and on Violence against Women
- Jacqueline Rose
- v + 423 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux
- Covers the spread of violence in a broad sense across the world and examines causes, effects, and meanings of gender-based violence.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780374284213 (cloth); 9781250849373 (pap.); 9780374715854 (ebook)
- Rose, Jacqueline. On Violence and on Violence against Women. New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 2021. Sylvia. Accessed June 26, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1960.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsKirkus Reviews, Mar. 31, 2021
New York Review of Books, July 22, 2021
New York Times, May 12, 2021
Publishers Weekly, Jan. 25, 2021