Ladina Social Activism in Guatemala City, 1871–1954
- Patricia Harms
- xii + 409 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press
- Focuses on Spanish-speaking women of different classes and ethnicities.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9780826361455 (cloth); 9780826363879 (pap); 9780826361462 (ebook)
- Harms, Patricia. Ladina Social Activism in Guatemala City, 1871–1954. Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed September 23, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1971.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsChoice 58.3 (2020), rev. 58-0838
Hispanic American Historical Review 101.2 (2021): 350–52