Lebanese Women at the Crossroads: Caught between Sect and Nation
- Nelia Hyndman-Rizk
- xxi + 147 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Lanham, MD: Lexington Books/Rowman and Littlefield
- Based on ethnographic research, interviews, and surveys with a focus on civil law, gender equity, and religious law after the 2011 Arab Spring uprising.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Religion and Spirituality
- 9781498522748 (cloth); 9781498522762 (pap.); 9781498522755 (ebook)
- Hyndman-Rizk, Nelia. Lebanese Women at the Crossroads: Caught between Sect and Nation. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books/Rowman and Littlefield, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1973.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsChoice 58.2 (2020), rev. 58-0545
Journal of International Women's Studies 22.9 (2021): 468–69