Mr. President, How Long Must We Wait?: Alice Paul, Woodrow Wilson, and the Fight for the Right to Vote
- Tina Cassidy
- xii + 288 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: 37 Ink/Simon and Schuster
- Biography of the organizer of the first suffrage march in Washington, DC, in March 1913; founder of the National Woman's Party; campaigner for the Equal Rights Amendment; and initiator in the United States of protest tactics including picketing and hunger strikes.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9781501177767 (cloth); 9781501177774 (pap.); 9781501177781 (ebook)
- Cassidy, Tina. Mr. President, How Long Must We Wait?: Alice Paul, Woodrow Wilson, and the Fight for the Right to Vote. New York: 37 Ink/Simon and Schuster, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed September 23, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL1982.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsBooklist Online, Dec 1, 2018
Kirkus Reviews, Dec. 11, 2018
Library Journal, Feb. 1, 2019
Publishers Weekly, Apr. 19, 2019