The Pitfalls of Protection: Gender, Violence, and Power in Afghanistan
- Torunn Wimpelmann
- xii + 215 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Oakland: University of California Press
- Publication notes
- An open-access version is available
- Based on fieldwork conducted in 2009–15 and covers the first 15 years after the Taliban were overthrown in 2001.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Religion and Spirituality
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780520293182 (cloth); 9780520293199 (pap.); 9780520966390 (ebook)
- Wimpelmann, Torunn. The Pitfalls of Protection: Gender, Violence, and Power in Afghanistan. Oakland: University of California Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed May 30, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2007.